Arcturus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AngstyLoser's Intro

Go down

AngstyLoser's Intro Empty AngstyLoser's Intro

Post by AngstyLoser Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:23 am

Hello there.

About Me
I'm AngstyLoser. I have been on Chatlands since 2011/2012 and I have no plans on leaving this site any time soon either. On top of this, I have my fair share of moderation in both chats and on other sites such as Discord, and I plan on being the best Admin I can for Arcturus.

Getting into slightly more personal aspects of myself, I am a freelance artist who works mostly with traditional mediums, but I also do digital. I am a proud mother of two lovely little gecko daughters, Dog and Fox, and a lhasa apso/poodle mix named Grizz.

I often spend my days teaching myself Greek and German, drawing, studying, or talking with my boyfriend. I also enjoy taking some quiet time by myself to just sit and enjoy things. When I'm not doing any of those, I'm normally busy running my Discord servers, attending classes, working, or studying.

I am currently working on my very own Closed-Species, Felis-Gryphem. I am also planning on starting up a comic series, and possibly becoming a professional artist. If you ever have any questions, whether it be about chats or just about anything else; feel free to contact me.

Contacts
Discord: Angsty#9414
Chatlands: AngstyLoser
Deviantart: AngstyLoser
AngstyLoser
AngstyLoser

Back to top Go down